This is for my Social Psychology class - for assessment and communication. I hope you find my thoughts interesting and please feel free to comment!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog 2 topic definition

My blog 2 topic is homophily but I wanted to clarify the meaning for everyone as I know my initial thought of homophily was completely different to the actual meaning. I have posted a link to the definition of Homophily for everyone just in case anyone is curious. To me this concept is deeply embedded within my social world and I also notice it a lot even within my own family and their friends. I think this topic will be particularly interesting and I am looking forward to researching and writing about homophily. I will continue to post any information or anything I find surrounding this topic - so keep an eye out if your interested.

Any ideas or comments surrounding this topic would be great!

Thanks.

No comments: