This is for my Social Psychology class - for assessment and communication. I hope you find my thoughts interesting and please feel free to comment!

Monday, September 24, 2007

YouTube Video - Social Psychology

Hi Everyone,
I found this video on YouTube very interesting as most people at some point would have been faced with some sort of related dilemma. The observation within the video is kind of a spin off of bystander effect. It follows peoples reactions surrounding helping a person who has dropped a pile of files, and if one particular gender is more helpful. Although they then test how far they can push it and if anyone will continue to help. Interesting clip to watch and I must admit I don't think i'd continue to help if they stopped...what would you do? and has something like this ever happened to you? I must say watching all these set-up's makes me second-guess the realness of the situation and wonder if somewhere someone with a camera is simply just observing...



Thanks!

1 comment:

ADmin said...

Right conceivable to accompany a particular individual,right here or a gathering of individuals, as they travel through a city?